How to Refer Patients
Every referral is treated with the highest priority,
for every referral we will:
- Contact your patient without delay and see them at their earliest convenience.
- Discuss all treatment options with your patient; keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Provide your patient with comprehensive treatment plans and estimates for each suggested treatment option.
- Carry out only the specialist treatment for which you have referred your patient.
- Return your patient to you to resume their routine dental care following their specialist treatment with us.
- Keep you informed of changes or additions to your patient’s treatment plan.
Online referrals made easy
With online referrals, you can also attach radiographs, photographs or any additional patient information.
Traditional referrals via mail or fax
Download our form and fill in. Or take advantage of our interactive PDF and complete via your computer and print. You can then post or fax it to us.
We are a specialist practice with private consulting rooms based in Drummoyne.
Drummoyne Oral Surgery
52 Lyons Road
Drummoyne, NSW 2047
Monday to Friday – 9am to 6pm By appointment
Saturday – Sunday – Closed